After all these reviews ( wordpress congratulated me on reaching the number 🙂 )I have decided to put down some recommendations based on the time I think suits a book the most. Thought I would try a new way to share my reviews.
Disclaimer: I am only composing this list from what I have read this year so far .I am not listing all the books I read this year but I will do my best to try and make a fair recommendation.
The faithful few who have been reading all my posts and those who do not actually plan to try any new books can obviously ignore this post 😀
Reading group analysis( Profound/cerebral/debatable)
What If?: Serious Scientific Answers to Absurd Hypothetical Questions
- Born a Crime – Trevor Noah
- The underground railroad by Colson Whitehead
- Orphan Train – Christina Kline
Rainy day read(cosy/comfortable/Tearful)
- In twenty years – Winn Allison Scotch
- A very English Mystery – Elizabeth Edmondson
- Broken Pieces – Kathleen Long
- Tapestry of fortunes-Elizabeth Berg
- Dance of the Happy Shades: And Other Stories – Alice Munro
Restless energy (Chase/thrill)
- Tracy Crosswhite #4 ( I have only reviewed this book but the others are good too!)
- Alan Russell #1 ,#2, #3 ( I have reviewed 3 of his books this year)
- Roses of May by Dot Hutchison
Usual reading mood( Needed some heading for miscellaneous )
- The Kingkiller – Patrick Rothfuss ( 1 & 2)
- No. 1 Ladies’ Detective Agency – By Alexander McCall Smith ( #2 , #3 , #4 ,# 5, #6 )
- Jeff Wheeler -Kingfountain Series ( #1, #2, #3, #4 ), Whispers of Mirrowen Series
- The Foundling – Georgette Heyer
- Any book of my childhood 🙂 – Listed Here
Miscellaneous does not mean they are any lesser than the others before them, it just means that I wanted them to have their own sub division.
P.S Please click on the links to read the reviews of all the things I have listed here if interested in their respective reviews
5 thoughts on “Books vs Moods I”
This post is nice! I hope you will do a list of must reads from all your books read so far too and not just in the year!
That will be super hard 😦
Maybe someday I will..no time soon though 🙂
Very nice job, i appreciate your enthusiasm.