This is the second installment of the compilation of books that I have read and liked in the last month or so.
Books vs Moods I was the first installment in case anyone reading this is interested in the last one. I am not repeating any books in the previous list. Obviously the first installment had more books to choose from since it was almost over a 6 month period. I will try to pace myself and therefore have a better collection for the next set 🙂
It is not labelled in the order of priority. Each review speaks for how much I liked each book.
As usual, this is only for those who have not read the individual reviews previously.
Reading group analysis( Profound/cerebral/debatable)
Rainy day read(cosy/comfortable/Tearful)
- The song remains the same -Allison Winn Scotch
- To say nothing of the dog-how we found the bishops-bird-stump at last – Connie Willis
- Blue shoes and Happiness(no-1 ladies-detective-agency-7) -Alexander Mccall-Smith
- The winter lodge – Susan Wiggs
Restless energy (Chase/thrill)
- Close to home(tracy-crosswhite-5)- Robert Dugoni
- In The Blood(Jefferson-Tayte-genealogical-mystery-1)-Steve Robinson
- To the Grave ( Jefferson Tayte Geneological Mystery #2) – Steve Robinson
- Emma in the Night – Wendy Walker
- Buried on the Fens (Nikki Galena Series #7) by Joy Ellis