Books vs Moods III was the previous instalment , please do check it out if this is the first time you are viewing a page of this website. Even if you have been here but have not checked out the previous three instalments please do so. I do not repeat the books in these lists ( unless I make a mistake of some sort) and all of them are making their debut on this list series( I can call it a series since this is now the fourth of its kind!) and is not placed in order of preference.
I have included three books in this list which are technically different from the others ( see if you can spot them!) because they tell more of their bit with pictures and with lesser words than the other ( books based on comic strips ).
I was just planning on putting all the links of the blog posts this month on this page,leave it as a draft and wrap up for the day but it turned out I had four books in each category which is my usual minimum ( without even juggling a few books between the titles!). This meant I could release this post tonight and since I might be slowing down my average reading consumption, Books vs Moods V may take its own sweet time making its appearance.
Reading group analysis( Profound/cerebral/debatable)
- Collected Hong Kong Stories by David T K Wong
- Shakti Rising by Kavitha M. Chinnaiyan
- How to Be Perfectly Unhappy by Matthew Inman
- Night Road by Kristin Hannah
- The Vanishing Act of Esme Lennox by Maggie O’Farrell
Rainy day read(cosy/comfortable/Tearful)
- Bertie’s Guide to Life and Mothers (44 Scotland Street, #9) by Alexander McCall Smith
- In The Market For Murder (Lady Hardcastle Mysteries #2) by T E Kinsey
- The Year of Pleasures by Elizabeth Berg
- Seasons of the Moon by Julien Aranda
Restless energy (Chase/thrill)
- Say You’re Sorry (Morgan Dane #1) by Melinda Leigh
- The Lost Empress by Steve Robinson
- House. Tree. Person.: A Novel of Suspense by Catriona McPherson
- Guiltless (Sandhamn #3) by Viveca Sten, Marlaine Delargy (Translator)
Usual reading mood( Needed some heading for miscellaneous )
- Dust (Richard Jury, #21) by Martha Grimes
- Fowl Language: The Struggle Is Real by Brian Gordon
- Good Omens by Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman
- Heart and Brain: Body Language: An Awkward Yeti Collection by The Awkward Yeti