The previous installment was :January 2018 Books vs Moods. Standard disclaimers:
- I am not writing this in any particular order of preference, they are just mapped with the mood I think the books will be appreciated the most.
- These are just books I happened to read in February(and tail end of Jan)
- Since I am only posting one list per month, they will be bigger than my old lists
- Books do not repeat from previous lists
- If you have read this far, and if you are new and therefore have not seen the previous posts, please do click on the links(I have belatedly realized that I can link images instead of the names to the reviews, so the links are the covers from GoodReads) to follow through to the complete reviews and of course share if anything resonates.
Reading for things to do:
Restless energy (Chase/thrill)
Rainy day read(cosy/comfortable/Tearful)
Reading group analysis( Profound/cerebral/debatable)
Usual reading mood( Miscellaneous)