The meme is hosted by Jo @ The Book Jotter ( do check out the link for all those interesting categories) and is a way to share the books we have read in the first six months of the year. In fact, it is to share six books in six categories. I am just listing out books that I have reviews of so that I can tempt people to go check them out! Since I have trouble limiting my books list and for additional variety, I try not to repeat the books in the categories though we are allowed to. Do link back to the host site if you want to do this meme too!
All cover pages lead back to the appropriate review for further reading.
My last participation was: Six in Six – 2018 Edition
1) Six books I have enjoyed the most
2) Six From the Non-Fiction Shelf
3) Six series of books read or started
4) Six books from authors I know will never let me down
5) Six Books that pleasantly surprised me
6) Six books that I was disappointed with ( did not like as much as most others seemed to)
P.S: I also have another stats list for the last six months: Mid Year Stats 2019