My last month’s compilation list was:October 2019 BooksVsMoods
The following (as usual) are true:
- These are a list comprising of books that I read/reviewed in the past month
- I have mapped the books with the mood I think is best suited to enjoy said book
- They are not in order of priority
- All covers link back (or should) to the full reviews, if you missed reading them earlier
- I am still on the lookout for any new moods that you can suggest!
Restless energy (Chase/thrill/ominous atmosphere)
Rainy day read(cosy/comfortable/Tearful/Joyful)
Reading group analysis( Profound/cerebral/debatable)
Learning Mood (books that teach you something new)
Miscellaneous Character-based (These did not fit any specific mood)
I did participate in Non fiction November.. And had a lot of fun with it!
- Week 5: My TBR
- Week 2: fiction/non fiction pairings