This is my first Books vs Moods for this year! It probably is the fullest list of the upcoming year, considering that I cheated and added a few of last year’s books into this list as I never got around to reviewing them last year. As I will probably do that again this year (hopefully), this does not skew the numbers much.
I make a list every month for all the mood readers out there. These are my recommendations based on the moods I think is most atmospheric for each title that I liked. I usually only list those that I rated higher than three stars unless I think others might get more out of it than I did.
Other things that you should probably know are:
- Within the mood, they are not listed in any particular order.
- All covers link back (or should) to the full reviews, in case you missed reading them earlier.
- And if you think of a new mood I can further add to my classifications I am all ears!
My last year’s last similar post was: December 2019 Books Vs Moods
I have to mention the last year’s compilation lists as well if you are new to my blog!
- 2019 Long List I : Inspirational Books and Learning Tools
- 2019 Long List II – Series’ I started or continued
- 2019 Long List III – Comics and Cozy reads
- 2019 Long List IV – Thrilling and Abstract
- 2019 Long list V – The rest of recommendations /Highlights of my blogging year
- Mega Stats 2019
Restless energy (Chase/thrill/ominous atmosphere)
Rainy day read(cosy/comfortable/Tearful/Joyful)
Reading group analysis( Profound/cerebral/debatable)
Miscellaneous Character-based (These did not fit any specific mood)