I originally thought I would not read enough to participate in a challenge like this. But in the past month or so I have read more than my usual share which gives me hope for the rest of the year and I thought I could give this a shot. I am going to work my way backwards and amend the reviews I have already posted just to keep my tally straight.
Hosting Blog: Shelleyrae @Bookd’out
Choose a goal:
Nonfiction Nipper : Read 3 books, from any category
Nonfiction Nibbler : Read 6 books, from any category
Nonfiction Know-It-All : Read 12 books, one for each category
* You can choose your books as you go or create a list in advance. You may combine this challenge with others if you wish. Use your best good faith judgement as to whether a book fits the category or not.
* Where a book is identified by more than one category, it may only count for one, not both.
* You can read your chosen titles in any order, at any pace, just complete the challenge by December 31st 2020
- 18 Tiny Deaths by Bruce Goldfarb
- Everything Is Beautiful, and I’m Not Afraid: A Baopu Collection by Yao Xiao
- The Bullet in the Paw Paw
- Radical Spirits by Nandini Patwardhan
2. Disaster Event
3. Social Science
4. Related to an Occupation
- Regrow Your Veggies Growing Vegetables from Roots, Cuttings, and Scraps by Melissa Raupach, Felix Lill
8. Medical Issue
10. True Crime
12. Published in 2020